Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100 Secret Codes,New Galaxy Note Two Hidden Code
Posted by Samarth Gupta | 2 comments
Here i am going to show you how to access the internal function of Galaxy Note 2 for testing the various hardware parts of your phone if it is working properly or not with the help of this secret code you can test lcd, vibration, camera, sensor (accelerometer sensor, proximity sensor, magnetic sensor), touch screen, speaker, sub key, etc... if you have any hardware problem with your galaxy Note 2 you can identify with this code if it is working or not to do this follow the steps below.
First of all open your keypad
Then dial the secret code *#0*#. Now you get a screen with title LCD TEST and below that you have lots of option to test various hardware parts of your phone such as speaker, sensor, lcd, etc
To go back use right physical button
while testing the touch you have to touch and mark all the squares back button does not work
Other use full secret codes for android phone tested on galaxy Note 2
- * #1234# to check software version of phone.
- *#12580*369# to check software and hardware information.
- *#0228# Battery status (ADC, RSSI reading)
- *#32489# Service mode
- *#7780# factory data reset galaxy Note 2
- *2767*3855# Full factory reset (Don't dial it does not ask you to confirm unless you have problem)